The Carolina Reaper is officially the Worlds Hottest Pepper as ranked by Guinness Book of World Records. It's hot, and by hot, we mean HOT! The Carolina Reaper can top-out at 2.2 Million SHU!
WHY NOT TRY OUR Super-hot Sriracha Recipe with the carolina reaper
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Strain out about 1/2 of the resulting pulp. Discard pulp.
- Transfer sauce to a saucepan and cook about 5-10 minutes to reduce.
- Allow to cool and process again to desired consistency.
- Refrigerate at least 2 days to allow flavors to mingle and mellow.
- 1 cup chopped red Jalapeno peppers (or Thai peppers)
- 1-2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 Carolina Reaper Chili